4 October 2023
6 October 2023
From October 4-6, 2023, the University of Stuttgart and the Cluster of Excellence EXC 20275 "Data-integrated Simulation Science" (SimTech) will be inviting leading researchers in the field of data-integrated simulation science to Stuttgart for the SimTech2023 conference.
Topics of the conference
- classical computational science enhanced by learning based components,
- data-based scale bridging,
- high performance computing,
- numerical solvers optimized by meta-data based methods,
- machine learning for simulation and visualization,
- data-based (surrogate) modeling for interactive applications and control problems,
- Bayesian approaches for uncertainty reduction and model assessment and many more.
Is this conference for you?
The conference is intended to be a major platform for promoting exchange amongst representatives of the international research community in these interdisciplinary fields, bringing together mathematicians and life scientists, engineers and chemists, computer scientists and sociologists, physicists and philosophers. In keynote lectures, renowned scientists present the latest ideas at the interface between data and simulation. With this multi-disciplinary environment, we continue to advance towards our goal at the Stuttgart Cluster of Excellence SimTech: From Multi-X Simulations and Data-Driven Approaches to Data-Integrated Simulation Science.
We are looking forward to welcome you all in Stuttgart!
Professor Miriam Schulte