Cyber Valley is Europe's leading hub of excellence in modern AI and robotics. Creating a vibrant ecosystem, facilitating smooth collaboration and rapid knowledge-exchange between science, business, and society.
As ambassadors for entrepreneurial spirit, Cyber Valley's mission is to strengthen research, development and application of methods and technologies in the field of intelligent systems. We provide a comprehensive and integrated platform to collaborate, share resources, and advance the state of the art in modern AI and robotics. With a focus on the ethical and societal aspects of AI, we envision a future where the full potential of intelligent systems is leveraged for the greater good of the world
As a Working Student in Business Development, you will play a vital role in accelerating the growth of the Cyber Valley ecosystem. Your primary focus will be on expanding and nurturing our network of startups, corporates, and investors to establish Europe's leading ecosystem in modern Artificial Intelligence. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Driving and managing the Cyber Valley ecosystem to cultivate a vibrant community of AI enthusiasts committed to developing cutting-edge AI innovation.
- Developing and implementing programs, events, and initiatives that support startup growth, such as accelerators, incubators, hackathons, and innovation days.
- Organizing and hosting events like pitch nights, fireside chats, and accelerator programs to create awareness and position Cyber Valley as a leader in entrepreneurship and societal impact.
- Coordinating and supporting programs tailored to corporate partners, including workshops, roundtable discussions, and industry-specific events, addressing their unique needs and challenges.
- Communicating and promoting the vision of Cyber Valley to external stakeholders to attract further attention and engagement.
- Managing your own project pipeline, prioritizing initiatives based on their impact on our ecosystem, and ensuring successful and timely project execution.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of the Cyber Valley ecosystem, driving innovation and collaboration within the field of Artificial Intelligence.
- Your bring a natural curiosity and passion to keep up with the fast-paced world of AI
- You have a highly structured and strategy-oriented way of working
- You have a high degree of resilience, flexibility, and enthusiasm
- Your working style is reliable, efficient, and independent
- Very good command of both English and German (at least C1 level) will help you succeed in this role
Cyber Valley provides an international and diverse working environment, a transparent, supportive and open-minded team with clear communication where you can realize yourself. Our dynamic and start-up like structure offers unique opportunities for personal growth and contribution of own ideas.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of non-job-related criteria, such as age, race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other. Together, our community strives to create and maintain working and learning environments that are inclusive, equitable, and welcoming.
The position is available at the earliest convenience and will be open until filled.
For further information, you can write us 'firstname.lastname@example.org'