10 March 2023
PhD Position in 3D Computer Vision (full-time)
DeepScenario and TU Munich (TUM) invite applications for a PhD position in the field of 3D computer vision. You will join our dedicated team of experts and research on various computer vision and deep learning topics including visual mapping and localization. Your overall goal is to develop leading algorithms for monocular 3D reconstruction and camera calibration.
- Conduct state-of-the-art research in visual mapping, localization, and deep learning
- Apply your novel approaches to solve real-world computer vision tasks such as reconstructing static environments in 3D
- Publish your work on international conferences
- Work closely with our team and your supervisor Prof. Dr. Daniel Cremers (TUM)
- MSc in computer science, machine learning, physics, or a related field
- Theoretical and practical experience in computer vision and deep learning
- Team player with passion to work in an intercultural environment
- High degree of autonomy and excellent problem-solving skills
- Work on latest machine learning approaches in one of the most innovative fields
- Conduct your research under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Daniel Cremers (TUM)
- Learn professional coding standards
- Be part of an investor-backed company with a dedicated team of experts
- Possibility to work in Stuttgart or remote
- Great team spirit in an agile environment
Interested? Contact Us!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV, Transcript of Records, and Work Certificates.
Contact: Dr. Holger Banzhaf, Managing Director, email@example.com