Das Cyber Valley Start-up Meshcapade sucht einen Entwickler (m/w/d) mit guten Kenntnissen in seinem Fachgebiet und der Fähigkeit, iOS-Apps zu entwickeln und zu unterstützen, die sich auf die Verwendung von Kamera- und LiDAR-Sensoren konzentrieren. Sie werden eng mit den ML-Ingenieuren zusammenarbeiten, um innovative Anwendungen zur Schätzung von Körperformen und -haltungen für iOS-Geräte zu entwickeln.
Lesen Sie hier die vollständige Anzeige auf Englisch:
Software Engineer | Full-time (Remote optional)
Emphasis: Depth sensing & image-processing from iOS devices for AI & Machine Learning applications
What we offer
You will work closely with the founders to help build the core products of a fresh startup, with the opportunity to drive design from the ground up. We are a team of passionate creators from a variety of backgrounds, seeking to change how people generate, think about, and make use of digital avatars. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Our offices are based in Tübingen, Germany and we offer relocation support. Remote working options are also available.
We seek a developer with good knowledge of their domain and the ability to develop and support iOS apps focused on using the camera and LiDAR sensors. You will work closely with our ML engineers to develop and innovative body shape and pose estimation applications for iOS devices. You will be expected to:
- Develop applications for depth and image streaming from iOS devices
- Work with our computer vision team members to collect data validation and calibration parameters from devices
- Design and author app frontends for our 3D body capture & visualization programs on the iOS platform
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Speak your mind with the confidence, and proactively work to build a better holistic product.
- Computer Science or Software Engineering Bachelor’s degree (or above)
- 3+ years of experience working with iOS languages and frameworks such as Swift 5, UIKit and the Core suite
- Experience working with 3D graphics, camera and depth sensor data on iOS
- Have one or more relevant published iOS apps in the app store
- Ability to rapidly mock up proposed designs and interactions
- Ability to quickly learn new development environments and APIs
- Knowledge of mobile architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Stellar communication and team-working skills
- Understanding of any GPU API (Metal, Vulkan, OpenGL, or DirectX)
- Android development experience
- Programming in C, C++, or python
Meshcapade is a startup creating realistic human avatars for use in research, apparel, biomechanics, virtual reality and film. Using machine learning and computer vision, we model the nuances of human shape and movement. We build automation from 3D & 4D scans, RGB-D sequences, Mocap, IMU and image data. Our methods derive from SOTA research and we bring realistic human models to life in everyday environments. Our core product, digidoppel, is a consumer-facing platform for the creation, modification, and delivery of our models and related assets.
CEO Meshcapade GmbH